ViaDerma (OTC: VDRM), a highly innovative specialty pharmaceutical company based in Los Angeles, CA is making significant strides in their mission to revolutionize healthcare with their groundbreaking product, Vitastem Ultra. With a remarkable track record of treating & healing a plethora of infectious skin diseases, first to third-degree burns, and even non-healing diabetic wounds over the past decade, Vitastem Ultra has proven itself as one of the world’s most potent topical antibiotics, setting new standards in wound care and infection prevention.
According to recent news, the company is making remarkable progress in expanding the reach of Vitastem Ultra into new international markets, particularly in the Caribbean, Middle East, Egypt, and India. ViaDerma is currently near completing the rigorous stability testing requirements necessary for regulatory approvals in these regions and other global markets. The company is diligently working towards finalizing these approvals in order to begin distributing large volumes of Vitastem throughout those regions in Q1 2024.
Recognizing the increasing demand for new and innovative wound treatments by healthcare professionals around the world, ViaDerma is taking a strategic step to ensure the seamless scalability of their operations. The company now has a deeper engagement with a much larger FDA-registered product manufacturing facility. This strategic partnership will enable ViaDerma to increase its Vitastem product inventory to well over 100,000 units within a mere 6-8 weeks, ensuring that they can meet the growing demand from healthcare professionals and medical supply distributors not only in the US but around the world.
Some of the amazing benefits Vitastem provides to healthcare are:
- It can kill all known bacteria it has ever been tested against, including MRSA (flesh-eating bacteria) and Staph Infection.
- Vitastem Ultra may be the only antibiotic in the world that kills harmful bacteria with both a physical and chemical mechanism, giving it a unique ability to defeat drug-resistant bacteria.
- Vitastem Ultra possesses a unique ability to heal and regenerate tissue unlike any other medication on the market.
- Vitastem may be the only antibiotic that contains both vitamin D3 and vitamin C (ascorbic acid). In addition, it infuses damaged skin cells with these vitamins allowing the skin to repair and rejuvenate.
- Vitastem Ultra is safe for all age groups, including infants and the elderly. Furthermore, it is a Class-1 medical product, meaning it’s in the safest category of medical products available.
ViaDerma has faced and overcome scalability challenges in the past, stemming from the inability of their previous manufacturer to meet the required product inventory demands. However, the company has taken a proactive approach by identifying and partnering with a new Tier-1 FDA-registered medical product manufacturer in the US. This strategic move will significantly enhance ViaDerma’s capacity to meet the surging demand, thanks to their continued successful sales and marketing efforts worldwide.
With the ever-increasing demand for Vitastem as a go-to topical antibiotic for a wide range of skin conditions and minor to severe wounds, ViaDerma is committed to reaching new heights in 2024 and beyond. According to the company, feedback from healthcare providers in the US and abroad has been overwhelmingly positive, reaffirming the company’s dedication to making a significant impact on the world of healthcare and their fight against the rise of superbugs like staph & MRSA. As ViaDerma continues its journey, the sky’s the limit in terms of the potential for global healthcare transformation.